1.21.2013

Other Peoples Polyester Sneak Peek

Fashion Night at the Wing Luke Museum was Unforgettable!! This once-in-a-lifetime show featured local Seattle Asian American designers. My group flooded the stage with Pop Soda s/s 2013. I debuted six new looks for women, under the label Lady Konnyaku. I also threw in a sneak peek of two shirts from Other Peoples Polyester, my new line of classic 1960s and 1970s inspired, high quality, super stylish T- Shirts for men.



These styles and more will be available later this year for sale in Seattle at the Pretty Parlor- Capitol Hill and Sassafras- Belltown. And online as soon as I get my shop set up. Each T-shirt from this collection will retail $55-$85 and be available in men's Small-Large. I will expand size offerings eventually.

Photos are by Diana J. Lee. Check out  Diana's facebook page, she's a fantastic fashion photographer!